How To: Create an Account
Note: This article is about logging it to this website - if you are trying to access the
Lasqueti Wireless Internet Connection, please see lasqueti.ca/services/broadband
Creating an account for lasqueti.ca is easy.
- Go to Create New Account
- Fill out the form by choosing an ID and password
- You will be logged in automatically and your account details will be sent to you via e-mail.
Some information of interest:
- Having trouble logging in? See books/how-to/login
- Once you are logged in, you'll see your "Personal Navigation Menu" in the left sidebar. This allows you to quickly access content relevant to you.
- If you are logged in on your home computer - don't log out. The site will "remeber" you for up to a month so you won't need to log in again, even if you close your browser and shut-off your computer!
If you see your "Personal Navigation Menu" in the left sidebar, then you are already logged in.
- Please ensure you always log-out from the website (link at bottom of personal menu) when using a public computer. Even if you close the browser and shut-off the computer, your "session" with the website remains active and the next person to use the computer will be able to use your account (and thus modify or delete your content on the site!)